Sunday, May 25, 2008

A Patridge in a Pear Tree

Hello All!!! After lunch today we perused around our house and looked at the vegetation that is budding and blooming. Of course I brought my camera along...since it was such a gorgeous sunny day...
Here are Dad and Mama humoring me....This is one of Dad's Asian Pear trees...as you can see it is heavy with fruit. Last year they produced no fruit thanks to a late freeze... And of course here is a pic of me and Chrissy....she was thrilled to have her picture taken as well...
No, I was not playing on the swing set today.although the swings did look quite inviting :) While my beloved fam. took a nap I took advantage of the almost perfect day-reading, swatting at flies (that tickled my feet), knitting and enjoyed hearing a dove's mournful call.

No comments: