Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday Snapshots

Those of you who view my blog are going to wish I had never discovered how much I like my camera, just wait until I figure out how to do videos. :) Here are some of my Sunday afternoon activities. I hope you all had a restful Sabbath!
The parents...
A Gerber daisy...aren't daises just the friendliest happiest flower? Mama and I play a game on Sunday afternoons. She beats me, almost, every time sometimes by as little as 2 points. (Yep, you guessed it, I lost today!)
I was acting silly when mama tried to take my picture so this is the best one she got. Perhaps I should have put the other ones so you could see a different side of me. And if you are wondering why I'm wearing a jacket it was quite chippy here today. Rain, sleet, freezing rain....okay maybe it wasn't all of those things, just rain...but it was cold and a little windy. Needless to say I didn't go exploring in the woods but stayed wrapped up in a jacket and pumpkin Halloween socks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

So what kind of camera did you end up getting? It takes really good pictures.
Amy