Saturday, May 24, 2008

Trash and Treasure

Happy Saturday!! What a gorgeous day!! I decided after breakfast I would get my exercise and go for a walk. Some trash has gathered on our road so afterwards I donned some gloves, got a trash bag and set off once again...
The trash bag was full but I did get a bit muddy in the process. There is just something alluring about a gravel road that is freshly rained on, feeling the your feet sink in and slide around. If I had known a paparazzi was going to be snapping my picture I MIGHT have tried to match a bit more...maybe...but then again, doesn't John Deere match with everything?
And in other news...Mama and I worked on organizing our spare room today since our dining room was housing a bed and a few other random items of Chrisa's. Now the mattress is in its rightful spot on the bed frame and the room is a bit more organized. (Sorry, no before and after pictures) In the process Mama showed me this silky peacock bedspread (that is old but at the moment I can't remember how old...). I thought it would add some jazz to my room for summer...Considering my curtains are denim and red it really does not match but one does need a change once in blue moon.

No comments: