Monday, June 02, 2008

Visitors

Last week Randy and Missy came for a short stay. Friday night we played a rousing game of Rook, with much discussion about what a rook actuallly is and as to what group a foul belongs to, upon which mama whips out the dictionary where she proceeds to read the definitions to the wondering parties. It was by far one of my worst games where as Dad and Randy were shining stars. Missy and William
Carrie and myself..
Randy and RuthAnne...
The deer population does not seem to be dwindling any around the house...Sunday morning some scrawny doe were grazing near the woods.
I am patiently waiting the last picture upload and from there I will be heading off to work. I think the last photo may have to wait until later. Ya gotta love the yellow warning that keeps popping up on the screen. Ah ha....here we go...
Uncle Randy arrange mama's garden turtles just so...he then said, "they are one big happy turtle family". Don't they look happy to you?

No comments: