Friday, February 01, 2008

Nothing Much

Nothing foreign has taken residence in the garage since the coon aside from our regular canine. Who is happy to have her own space again!
The Wizard of Oz wind that touched down last night did make part of a tree split. I say part of a tree because it was not a little branch you could run over with you car wheel because you did not see it reclining in the road. IF you did run over it I am very sure the limb would win and the car would look quite defeated! "Uhh, Dad I just ran over something." "WHAT!?" "Well......it was actually part of a tree that jumped in front of me. Its not THAT bad. I think the motor is still there." How does one not notice such things until ALMOST upon it, thus stopping to say, "WHOA!!. Where did you fall from?"
Clara introduced me to a fun website that has many blog templates. Thus the past few nights I have been trying find one not only that suits the theme of my blog but also my personality. For now this one is going to be tagged it. I do have things to do besides sit in a rocking chair and mess with the look of my blog. And who will notice if I put a new page element here and take one away there? Only OCD people such as myself do such things until they are perfectly perfect (or so it looks) and upon seeing your finished results say, "AHH, how refreshing to look at this evenly arranged page" as if it were an ice cold Coke.
I write this post as the parents have turned in for the night and I am wide awake wondering what I can do to amuse myself and busy my mind. (As my dear family know I do tend to be somewhat of a night owl) So I will close this post and wish all of you wondering what has come upon me a wonderfuly good night!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Emma Anne,
What; in the world are we going to do with you???? I REALLY wonder if it is safe for you to be up at night alone??????
Love You! Mom