Sunday, February 17, 2008

A Little Info...

I interupt this night to tell you that Virginia now has a new welcome sign! I was driving to Wytheville on Friday and saw it with my own eyes! I wanted to snap a picture for those of you who haven't yet seen it, however, I was driving. Not wanting to disapoint, a post without pictures, I sent the internet on a mission. The mission was accomplished with blazingly fast speed and processing. Here they are for your viewing enjoyment...

Old:

New:
What do ya think?

3 comments:

Nae and Clara said...

The new is better - much easier to read. Nice that you have a whole post dedicated to this :)
Clara

Anne said...

I am CERTAINLY glad that you refrained from snaping pictures while you were driving! Thanks for posting the new sign - I like it better!
Locw,
Mom

Amy said...

Hey Emma, I didn't have your email, but I just wanted to say thanks a bunch for keeping my kiddos today. Raegan was really taken with you, she even talked about you this evening. She calls you EE-AAH. No M's in your name when she says it. too cute. Thanks again!!!
Amy