Thursday, September 25, 2008

Chrisa's Wedding (Rehersal)

I had not realized until a few weeks ago that I did not even have a folder for September pictures, thus the lack of posts. :) So, maybe this post will make up for it! As most of you already know Chrisa and Sam were married on September 20th! There is no possible way I could post all the pictures so I will do a few posts so as not to overwhelm....hope you enjoy looking at them as much as we have!

The photographer and wedding coordinator...
The musicians...

Chrisa with two friends from ASU-Allie & Casey
I thought this picture of the nephews and nieces was quite funny! Will & Alena look like they are being choked, Mya thinks it's all over, while Gabe and RuthAnne are smiling away...

Dad and Mama with a BEAMING soon-to-be Mrs. Johnson...Family shots...


No comments: