Monday, July 14, 2008

And Yet Again...

This evening I went on a walk and took my camera along. I couldn't resist, despite the fact there have been multiple pictures of deer recently, to post this one. If it looks like it's ready to bolt, that's because she did.

AND, here is the reason I brought my camera along. On the gravel road below our house the dirt had dried and left this cool formation. The only real problem was I had forgotten we had a slight rain last night and it was no longer as firm as it once was...
I realized this after walking on it and my shoe squished in the mud. How the other shoe avoided the mud is yet to be found out. All in all it was a nice evening for a stroll in the 'neighborhood' and was quite refreshing!

1 comment:

Anne said...

Emma Anne!
You are a meese!!!
Nice photography!!
Love,
Mom