Thursday, March 13, 2008

A few of my favorite things...

On the drive home from work I was thinking how much I LOVE spring! Spring gives the plants, animals, vegetation that hibernated for winter a chance to make their presence known! (Oh...I forgot about planting you last year...welcome) What is your favorite thing about spring?! Is it the smell of freshly cut grass, drinking in a field full of wildflowers, or peaceful evenings listening to crickets and feeling the breeze? I myself get great pleasure out of watching birds hop around the yard looking for a juicy worm; hearing a John Deere cut grass; painting my toes all sorts of fun colors... Okay! Enough ramblings...you tell me what you love about spring! Comments welcome! :)

2 comments:

E.S. said...

I love those first little daffodils that pop their heads out:) I also love the smell of bed linens hung and dried on the clothesline!!!! Everything looks fresh and new! Love, Mom

Chrisa said...

I love when it is warm enough to wear flip flops and go out without a jacket! "I'd have to say April 25 because it's not too hot and it's not too cold, all you need is a light jacket!" :) Love ya! DB