Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Snakes, Tails and Puppy Dog Tails

Clara asked me while they were here for Christmas if I would knit Alena-beana a hat. I was off work for New Years and I took advantage of my time off. We tried it on a few random baby dolls we had but their heads were too little, so I had to use the banister instead (the advantage: during the photo shoot it was perfectly still).
Chrisa's purse I made her for Christmas At the beginning I thought this post was going to have a theme but then again what would be the point of that? (For those of you who like for things to be neat, orderly and uniform, I'm sorry) The fam and I went to Johnson City yesterday this was a cool display that was in the Christian Bookstore. So, I whipped out my phone and took a picture. It does look as if the employee who tackled this job ran out of time or was called away from his very important job but it still captures your attention if only for a mere glance.
I hope all of you had a WONDERFUL first day of 2008! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

1 comment:

Nae and Clara said...

Em,

Can't wait till you mail that hat for the real live baby to wear. It turned out great! how did you do the little pom-pom on top? Too cute!

Clara