Saturday, January 12, 2008

no Rhyme nor Reason

Some blogs I have viewed the authors update EVERY day! I COULD do this but as a courtesy to my viewers and my tendency to ramble I will spare you of this for the present time.
Carrie and RA came for a visit the other day. Dad took these pictures of our eventful afternoon.

Grandmama and RuthAnne
Carrie and Will
RuthAnne sill enjoying the Christmas season with a singing card we received. Would anyone like to hear a rousing rendition of Silent Night?
Aunt Chrisa and RuthAnne
Mama, Carrie RA and I went shopping in Kingsport today. Old Navy was having a winter clearance and we braved the crowds to see what good deals we could find. The store was QUITE the mess but all four of us (RA included) found clothing. Here is one of my good deals.

1 comment:

Chrisa said...

Emmo, I really like the pants/shirt ensemble! Congrats on all your good Old Navy deals! Glad your shopping day was such a big success, even for RA! :) Love you lots! DB