Friday, June 15, 2007

4our Legged Creature

I can't make up my mind about the template/format for my blog, since it is basically John Deere oriented I thought green would be more sutitable. (The other was a nice change BUT you couldn't change the color of the font, thus not being able to show what type of mood you are in.) Nothing much has happend to take pictures of recently.
Today, I did hit my first rodent,(not counting the squirrel I bumped when I was learning how to operate a car) a racoon, on the road below our house. It ran, in broad daylight, in front of the car and it could not be avoided(without further mishap). I would have been a little more grieved if it had been a domesticated pet but since it was a rodent, and probably rabid, the grief was not long lived. And since it was not a head-on meeting it did not make a mess on the road and most importantly on the car. :) Is it true that you can keep your road-kill within three hours? Doesn't racoon sound tasty?

No comments: