Saturday, December 05, 2009

Tree Time!

Mama informed me this morning that if we did not get the tree up today it most likely would not be going up. I was relayed this info to Chrisa on the phone and she volunteered her and Sam's services to help me put up the tree. (Since for the most part it isn't very fun to put up a tree by yourself) The tree is lively and full of ornaments and whatnot's! (For the record D and M did put up two ornaments each :)
I like to take these cheesy pictures of hanging up ornaments...needless to say we were laughing so hard I couldn't hold the camera still....
the FINISHED product!~!

this scene also made us erupt into laughter...Sam nicely wove a strand of lights into Mama's Christmas cactus. With the lights out it made quite the scene-blooming and all!Thanks for coming over to help S and C!

1 comment:

Chrisa said...

You're right, Em, those are very cheesy hanging-up-the-ornament pictures! I guess it just wouldn't be Christmas without them! :)
Did mom leave those lights on the Christmas cactus?? :)

Love ya!
DB