Friday, December 05, 2008

dEcEmBeR dAyS-tAkE tHrEe

Tonight was the Frontier Christmas at the Historic Crab Orchard Museum. It was brisk-y outside but the cozy fires made you feel all warm-n-toasty-that is until you left the cozy cabin.
The Johnson family sang carols...

Dad had to fill-er-up with gas on the way home & I enjoyed playing with the night setting on my camera (is that called owl vision?). As I snapped this picture a police cruiser came whizzing down the road at an alarming rate thus the look on dad's face...
This Avalanche pulled up beside us and I couldn't help but notice how grimy it was. Perhaps due to the recent snows?Waiting at the traffic light-wonder what's on value card this week?
"We just got a letter, we just got a letter. We just got a letter, wonder who it's from?"

1 comment:

Amy said...

We would have loved to stay longer and enjoy the museum's festivities, but all Raegan kept saying was "It stinks in here" She loved the singing, but didn't care for the smell of smoke. I don't think any of us would have survived during those pioneer days. By the way, now I'm going to be singing Blue's Clue's for the rest of the day... thanks :)
Amy