Friday, September 07, 2007

In Other News...

This is going to be a very randomn post (are you surprised?). Actually I am procrastinating (ie...I NEED to go learn about cells and such) but not wanting to do that I am going to post some pictures. :) (Aren't I a good student? haha)

In car news...my car now has a new thermostat. It went dangerously close to the H (doesn't that mean HOT?) and then it started smelling. Upon arriving home Dad took it to the Dr. Thankfully it fixed that problem. NOW it is making a very loud noise (presumably coming out of the muffler) that sounds like a macho truck.

Tomorrow, the 8th, if it continues to be weather in the 90's it will break record for this time of year! The record is 16 days of sultry weather.
This is new decor that Mama purchased for 'my' bathroom. :) Isn't it pretty?

Another spider picture! As you can tell, I am a little fascinated by this spider. It is so fun to watch! And it quite pretty, even though it is a spider.

The Yates' (thank you so very much!) gave me this wonderful JD bag!! I was quite excited about it! "Nothing Runs like a Deere"

1 comment:

Chrisa said...

I really like this post, Em, especially your expert diagnosis of car troubles! CLEARLY I need you down here with me and my car! :) Love ya!!