Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Easter Explanation

Did ya have a happy Easter? Yes, you guessed it, no Easter pictures. It seems to be the general consensus that it was a little chilly for Easter. Dad, Mama and I went to the SunRise service and the temperature was a a chipper 20 degrees! (I realized this AFTER running outside to crank up the car)After trying on my Easter outfit and not liking it, I then proceed to pull out every dress in my closet. (Yup, I didn't like any of them! And had quite a few things to put back up!) After talking to Chrisa she tells me what I should wear and then proceed to put that on and calm down somewhat. :)

Later in the day Mama mentions we did not take any pictures and would be happy to take one of me in my VT sweatshirt. (I declined the offer.) Besides it is the traditon to take it by the faithful DogWood tree that is not yet in bloom. (If the wind is softly blowing then it should be a warm wind. Did the snow kill the pollen?)

Are there things called chill fronts? There are warm fronts and cold fronts but cold fronts, to me, would classify as freezingly cold and warm fronts would be scorchingly hot. So perhaps this was a chill-front Easter.

I do hope that everyone had a Blessed Easter!!!!

1 comment:

Anne said...

I ENJOYED reading your latest entry!!!! You even spelled concensus correctly!!!! YEAH!!
Hope you had a simply wonderful day!
Love U!
Mom